Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Unstoppable

After the recently tabulated and posted list of failures for all the subjects in 3rd year, my caution to tailor my study and managing habits has heightened. I'm scared for all the pressure that's put on my head. It's been always stuck in my head that there is a probability that i might fail for whatever reason - and i can't afford to. I think it's way too early to be afraid. I don't know. There is more than a classroom full of people i know who are going to be my batchmates next year. My mind is actually in a rattle right now and my train of thought is scattered.

Main point is, I will not fail because I know I can handle the subjects that will deprive me of normal amounts of sleep and hours of talking to my dearest. #2015

No comments:

Post a Comment